The Refinance Process
Completing a Wyndham Capital loan application is the first step in refinancing your mortgage. You may also need to provide a variety of documentation to help your personal Wyndham refinance specialist quickly evaluate your situation and approve your new home loan.
The following list of documents is generally required during the refinance application process. You may or may not need everything on this refinance checklist. But for a fast and easy loan process, it's best to have these items available when you’re ready to complete your mortgage application.
- Proof of income: typically, you’ll need to show original pay stubs for the last 30 days.
- Copy of your homeowners insurance to verify you have current and sufficient coverage on your home.
- Copies of your W-2 forms which are required for each loan applicant and help verify past employment and income history.
- Copies of asset information, including accounts holding money for closing costs, statements for savings, checking and 401K accounts, and investment records for mutual funds or stocks.
- Copy of title insurance to help verify your property’s taxes, names on the title, and legal description of the property.