In the past, the only way to grow in the mortgage industry was to add more people to the process - a system that was hard to scale back down with fluctuations in the market. At Wyndham Capital Mortgage (WCM), we take pride in the culture we’ve built. We understand that becoming a leading FinTech mortgage lender is about more than just having the right technology – it’s about the people behind the brand.
Providing the 5-star service our customers expect begins with a dynamic culture that supports you.
At WCM, our corporate culture empowers our employees. We believe that if our team has a greater sense of purpose in their jobs and lives, it will translate directly into continuous improvement in our systems and processes. Empowered employees bring their ideas to the table with a sense of excitement, ownership and pride. In turn, as an empowered organization, WCM has a culture of listening and continuously improving the lives and work of our employees.
How We Do It
We support our loan officers through the technology given to them to work how they want, when they want and where they want – and to work with a company that can scale as it grows.
The culture we’ve developed at WCM aligns with our corporate values and provides the freedom and flexibility our loan officers need to thrive. Those values encompass traits and mindsets crucial to our goal of empowering our employees. They include:
- Keen Judgement: Making wise decisions by thinking strategically and articulating your wants, needs and goals.
- +1 Service: You see what is best for Wyndham Capital as a whole, not what is best for you or your group. You are egoless when searching for the best ideas. You avoid “us” and “them” and make time to help your fellow employees.
- Passion: Inspiring others with your tenacious thirst for excellence. You care intensely about our customers and our people while celebrating wins and creating an environment of energy and motivation.
- Integrity: Questioning actions inconsistent with Wyndham Capital’s values. You are respectful when you disagree with others and treat everyone as you would want to be treated.
- Curiosity: You are eager to learn and seek feedback, looking to understand our strategies and customers. You use this gained knowledge to communicate effectively inside and outside your area.
We value our team of dedicated staff that keeps our business thriving; our team is the heart and soul of WCM, and it’s important that they have what they need to be successful.
To that end, we’ve created a digitally connected community that encourages transparent communication. Our team members have the support they need to innovate and help drive the business forward without sacrificing the things most important to them.
By means of technology, we’ve removed repetitive, administrative tasks to empower our employees and help them establish work-life balance.
As a WCM loan officer, you’ll be able to work when, where and how you want. You won’t be tied to an office. Using our leading-edge technology, you’ll have the option of working remotely at times convenient for you. Our robotics work behind-the-scenes 24/7, so you don’t have to.
You shouldn’t have to choose between your home life and your career. And at WCM, you won’t. Our loan officers still produce record-setting numbers, all while working remotely on a schedule that works for their busy lives.
The result? Success. Our scalable business model is efficient, enabling our loan officers to be effective without sacrificing what matters.