Wyndham Capital Mortgage has been named a 2018 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame awards finalist.
PLEASANTON, Calif. – December 13, 2017 – Wyndham Capital Mortgage, today announced that it has been named a 2018 Ellie Mae Hall of Fame awards finalist for Outstanding Efficiency and ROI, an honor given each year to Ellie Mae clients that have distinguished themselves in their use of Ellie Mae technology.
The Ellie Mae Hall of Fame recognizes the best and brightest companies who use Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution. Winners will be announced at Ellie Mae Experience 2018, held March 19-21, 2018 at the Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year, General Stanley A. McChrystal, Former Commander of U.S. and International Forces in Afghanistan and Amy Purdy, 2014 Paralympic Bronze Medalist and Three-Time World Cup Gold Medalist will present the awards to the companies selected in a ceremony on March 21, 2018.
Ellie Mae will announce Hall of Fame winners for five categories:
- Business Growth Excellence: recognizing companies that have achieved demonstrable growth through the use of Encompass and innovative sales and marketing processes.
- Excellence in Compliance Automation: recognizing companies who have truly excelled in leveraging business rules, alerts and Encompass Compliance Service to fully integrate compliance into their origination process.
- Outstanding Efficiency and ROI: recognizing companies who have shown outstanding efficiency and Return on Investment through the expanded use of Encompass services, custom fields and business rules.
- Digital Mortgage Excellence: recognizing companies who have excelled in the marketplace by using Ellie Mae solutions to create a true digital mortgage experience that automates the end-to-end loan origination process and provides an outstanding consumer experience.
- Lenders’ Choice for Best Service Provider: recognizing partners from the Ellie Mae Network whose contributions are critical to our clients’ success and to the mortgage industry.
“These lenders, through their innovative uses of Encompass, have showcased their industry leadership, exceptional return on investment and achievement in offering a digital mortgage experience,” said Jonathan Corr, president and CEO of Ellie Mae. “We are thrilled to recognize these finalists and look forward to honoring our winners at Ellie Mae Experience.”
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, lower origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency.